4 year Comeback!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

July

July
  • Members
  • 249 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Hi annao and welcome to the forum :) (I'm a newbie)

I'm not sure about the protective forum, but I think it's mainly about discussions and such

A body is but a vessel for the soul. And the soul is but part of the 'Helix of Life'. The origins of all things that exist in this world derive from the 'Helix of Life'. Without it, vessels return to their source, and disappear. That is the absolute law of this world. Natural law. The 'Helix of Life'. The power of hope and calamity that brings about evolution. It's the power that brings about life's potential.” Katsura Hoshino

jefftheterrible

jefftheterrible
  • 813 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationBroomfield, Colorado

'Speaker's Corner' is... I won't say 100% uncensored, but much less so than the remainder of the forum. They decided to not allow vulgarity on the forum, and eventually met the members halfway and created that subforum, and that's where the more controversial, emotional straining, etc. topics which will get a reaction out of people go. To be honest, I supported what they did there, as this is supposed to be a family-friendly forum (which is something I really never thought about on the old nightwish.com or nightwish-world.com forums, but I guess time changes that sort of thing). There isn't much to it.. just contact Carol or Mojo, let them know, "hi, can I get access to the Speaker's Corner", and they'll make it so. 

The end is nigh

AIDStagram

annao

annao
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • Locationwales

Thank you! Oops CAPS hehe. :)

Just tried to, it wouldn't let me! You'll have to facebook us Jeff. ;)

Fixed the CAPS and merged posts. Please do not double post if your latest post is less than two weeks old. - Dandelion

Slay The Dreamer

Slay The Dreamer
  • Members
  • 73 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationEngland

I remember annao! *waves*

And Jeff :P

Anyone else around?

annao

annao
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • Locationwales

waves back! :)

jpmast

jpmast
  • 41794 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationTampere, Finland

Many old posters left when that old forum was closed and NW-world

took that place for a moment. Same thing was happening with this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users