• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

Speckofdust

Speckofdust
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationPoland
A sample of a song Burn Me with guest singer from Myrath ;)

Ship of Doom below with Guest from Van Canto as well ;)
https://m.youtube.co...r&v=tedHKhYFij8

Serena

Serena
  • Moderador
  • 2647 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationSpain

Sounds promising!!!

Tiranu

Tiranu
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationGermany

On Friday, they released "Call of Destiny". You can stream it on Spotify, Amazon etc.

WhiteLagoon

WhiteLagoon
  • Members
  • 594 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationArgentina

Yes I like it better than We Are Murderers but I feel this one is also too similar to Epica. Even the chorus reminds me of Sancta Terra, but I like it.

El Sendero de los Elfos - Symphonic Metal blog :) Vote for your favorite Nightwish, Epica and Within Temptation album!

Speckofdust

Speckofdust
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationPoland

Whole album sampler http://www.nuclearbl...dimensions.html
What you think about the songs? For me it's going to be really nice album ;)
Call of Destiny music video :)

Imagineer

Imagineer
  • 2332 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationGreece

Nice song! Nothing super special but good!  Dianne sounds and looks awesome! I hope the rest of the album will be great. While I really like Dianne I didn't like Sacrificium as much as NE. While there are some great songs on it I felt like i wanted something more.

Werewolf

Werewolf
  • Members
  • 222 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationOregon

"Call of Destiny" is a very fun song.  It took a couple listens for "We Are Murderers" to start growing on me, where as I liked this one immediately. The video is kind of bad, but at least it looks like they're having fun. :P In any case, I'm anxiously awaiting my preorder!

Ahasverus

Ahasverus
  • Members
  • 1137 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationColombia
They remade Oceanborn and now Wishmaster too? :P jk, but song sounds straight from 2000 from a composition standpoint.

The production is very good though, I'm very impressed.

Save Deep Silent Complete! ---- Why Nymphomaniac Fantasia is better than Endless Forms Most Beautiful (The Song)

WhiteLagoon

WhiteLagoon
  • Members
  • 594 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationArgentina

They remade Oceanborn and now Wishmaster too? :P jk, but song sounds straight from 2000 from a composition standpoint.

This sounds more like Epica than WM. In The Dark Sirens (and The Dark P/Floperas) they say that Xandria left the Xanwish era to become Xandrica XD

Neverworld's End reminds me a lot more of DPP and IRum rather than OB and the Tarja albums.

El Sendero de los Elfos - Symphonic Metal blog :) Vote for your favorite Nightwish, Epica and Within Temptation album!

Aniron

Aniron
  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationDresden, Germany

Awesome video! Gives me a huge grin. Very nice song too. Now that we have We Are Murderers and Call Of Destiny, I am really curious what else they have for us. ^_^

The production is very good though, I'm very impressed.

Hehe, I think you have a point there. :D

I don't listen to Epica, so I am not able to see any similarities to this band. However, the album NW reminded me a lot of Nightwish with Tarja and I have to admit, this was the reason I started listening to Xandria. Now, they have their own style and with Dianne someone who is on a high professional level. They do their own thing and I just have to love them.

Sig%20NW-Forum_zpscr63nhiu.png

Follow the madness, Alice you know once did ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users