• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

The Name Of The Wind

The Name Of The Wind
  • 594 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationDenmark

The new series starts this evening! :yahoo:

I just have a question: Does anyone have an idea if I can watch it on the iplayer on the BBC's homepage? Last time I tried it didn't work for me (but maybe that was because still living in Germany then, maybe it will work now that I live in Denmark). 

Edit: Found a way to watch it. Apparently, the iplayer works for people in the UK. Well, there's always a way to work around it.

The episode ended 15 mins ago and I'm still shocked. I'll put the following in a spoiler because not everyone has seen the episode now.

Spoiler

On another note, I think the first episode is better than any episode of Series three. I was not a fan of more comedic approach of Series Three and the new series is darker again which makes me happy but it's not as good as Series Two. That one is nearly impossible to beat.

"Embrace the art of letting go..."
"I should have sold out when the devil came for me... Dig a hole and throw it out to sea"

Somebody's Lass

Somebody's Lass
  • 699 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationTARDIS, 221B, Hogwarts, Middle-Earth

First, NEW SHERLOCK, hell yeah!  :dwarf:
Second, this episode was awesome! 

Third,  :swoon:

Spoiler

I wanna see Emppu's strings catch fire from the speed of his fingers, I want to see Tuomas' keys be destroyed, I want to see Marco's bass strings torn apart and Jukka's cymbals splinter... SOLOS, DAMNIT!!

The Name Of The Wind

The Name Of The Wind
  • 594 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationDenmark

Wow, I loved this week's episode! Though I am not sure if I like the twist at the end. Rest in spoiler.

Spoiler

"Embrace the art of letting go..."
"I should have sold out when the devil came for me... Dig a hole and throw it out to sea"

Somebody's Lass

Somebody's Lass
  • 699 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationTARDIS, 221B, Hogwarts, Middle-Earth

Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ... 

No, really there is seriously nothing better on TV at the moment (or ever) than Sherlock.

I freaking loved the new season so much. But the only problem is, with the awesomeness that is season 1 it's sort of difficult to go upwards from there, still they managed it with Scandal in Belgravia and The Reichenbach Fall which are masterpieces. Then there were The Empty Hearse and the wedding episode, and whereas they were great, they weren't as mind-blowing, 'cause nothing beats The Reichenbach for mind-blowingness. Anyway my point is, I think that's the reason Sherlock sometimes gets so much negativity, they started big, and there is only one way from there. 

I need to rewatch the new season already! The 2nd episode was especially great, it had this old sort of atmosphere right at the end when you realize that they are both damaged, but accept every little thing about each other.

Spoiler

Also the actress who played Euros, Sian Brooke I think her name is, deserves a special kind of Oscar. No woman impressed me more than Lara Pulver's Irene, but Sian Brooke is freaking amazing. Yeah, the damn Britons can act... 

I wanna see Emppu's strings catch fire from the speed of his fingers, I want to see Tuomas' keys be destroyed, I want to see Marco's bass strings torn apart and Jukka's cymbals splinter... SOLOS, DAMNIT!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users