• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

revontulet96

revontulet96
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • GenderMale

Hi 

Im from austria and a fan of Nightwish since 2009 if i remeber correctly. The first NW Song i heard was The Kinslayer. It was the background song of a Harry Potter compilations on youtube. Since then I cant stop listening to them. Unfortunately i haven't been to a NW concert yet, but im looking forward to do so.

Im 18 and just started to study computer science. Im love the Harry Potter films and books as well as The Lord of the rings and Interstellar movie.

I love WInter and snowy landscapes. Hence there is hardly any snow in austria(or Vienna to be more precise, because there is snow on the alps, but not in Vienna though), i want to visit norway and finland to witness the northern lights(revontulet means Northern Lights in finnish...just in case you wonder where i got my username from :))

I signed up on this forum because none of my friends or family actually knows or likes Nightwish, and i cant hold back the urge to talk about NW.

Im looking forward to lots of awesome conversations. :horns: 

Eilenna

Eilenna
  • 1359 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationSweden

Hi Revontulet, welcome to the forum!

love the Harry Potter films and books as well as The Lord of the rings

Me too!

Im looking forward to lots of awesome conversations.  :horns:

Lots of discussions on anything and everything around here :)

And a lot of Nightwish of course.

Spirit of Whiterun

Spirit of Whiterun
  • 1120 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationUS

I'm back on the welcoming committee and this is no exception! Hallo and welcome, this is deep and even-handed community worthy of a long stay!

BFK0Cvj.png
I won’t hold back anything
And I don’t care if you won’t hear
Cause all I want is to be true
And say to all that I love you tonight - "Universal Flame"

geoman286

geoman286
  • 443 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationNorth Central Pennsylvania

Hi 

I love WInter and snowy landscapes.

Great! I love them too. My profile picture shows it!

Welcome to the forum.

Love goes away...There's nothing anyone can do

I must move on...And Not think of her

Love goes away...She just disappears

https://youtu.be/ADcsTbRzmyI

Prisoners

Prisoners
  • 235 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationItaly
Nice to hear your story, welcome here!

Slayed Dreamer

Slayed Dreamer
  • 511 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Hello and welcome to the forum - and also to Finland in some near future ;)

Graphic Designer & illustrator from Finland • Drumming, guitar playing & singing – just the things you cannot live without • NW fan since 1999

Sara Sofia

Sara Sofia
  • Members
  • 293 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland

Hi Revontulet!

I want to join to the welcoming committee as well, so welcome to the forum! :) I have been a fan of Nightwish since 2004 and I became one, when I borrowed the Oceanborn album from my big brother. The first song I heard from them was Sacrament of Wilderness. And that was it, I have been loving them and going to their concerts ever since! I really wish that you will also see them live as soon as possible, they are so awesome! <3

I have originally logged in to this forum at some point in 2008, but I haven't been here for a while now. So I thought to make a "come back". ;) It's always nice to have a talk with other fans, so I'm looking forward to active conversations as well! Greetings from Helsinki! :)

"Paper is dead without words, ink idel without a poem, all the world dead without stories, without love and disarming beauty."

Halinian

Halinian
  • 256 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationLowest Country of the World

Welcome to the forum, and what an original song to get hooked on NW music, mine was more general... Sleeping Sun.

"Every atom in your body was born in a heart of a star." (Marco in nightmail of May 2012)

Voyager96

Voyager96
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationMannheim, Germany

Im love the Harry Potter films and books (...)  i want to visit norway and finland to witness the northern lights(revontulet means Northern Lights in finnish...

You seem to be my twin brother!  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users