• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

alex_plc

alex_plc
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationAustralia

Hey everybody. I'm Alex, i'm 29, from Chile and living in Gold Coast, Australia. Not really new to the forum but haven't entered in years so i thought to introduce myself. Caught the show at the Tivoli in Brisbane , it was completely epic,  if you have the chance to go to this tour, sell your soul if you must, for some tickets. The band it's sounding better than ever. 

Cheers

suomi usa

suomi usa
  • 173 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNew York

Most def epic...traveled from NY to Copenhagen...well worth all the expense...

Will see them in the States again in February.....

I'll be able to make some comparisons b/w the Europeans and what they put on here!

Welcome back!

~Live with intention!   *   ~Walk to the edge!   *    ~Listen hard!  ~

~ Practice wellness!   *  ~Play with abandon!   *   ~Appreciate your friends!  ~

~ Choose with no regret!  * ~ Continue to learn!  * ~ Laugh!  ~

~Do what you love!  *  ~LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS!   ~  By Radmacher

Spirit of Whiterun

Spirit of Whiterun
  • 1116 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationUS

^ Oh, that Nashville show last year was powerful experience indeed, I wrote a giant word wall about it. lol

Welcome to the forums and I hope you find this to be your forum home!

BFK0Cvj.png
I won’t hold back anything
And I don’t care if you won’t hear
Cause all I want is to be true
And say to all that I love you tonight - "Universal Flame"

July

July
  • Members
  • 249 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Hi Alex and welcome to the forums :)

A body is but a vessel for the soul. And the soul is but part of the 'Helix of Life'. The origins of all things that exist in this world derive from the 'Helix of Life'. Without it, vessels return to their source, and disappear. That is the absolute law of this world. Natural law. The 'Helix of Life'. The power of hope and calamity that brings about evolution. It's the power that brings about life's potential.” Katsura Hoshino

alex_plc

alex_plc
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationAustralia

Thanks for the welcome :). Is it just me or it doesn't have as much traffic as it used to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users