2 replies to this topic

suomi usa

suomi usa
  • 183 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNew York

Hello forum family!

Headed to PA in the next few days....

Any hints on parking? Places to eat? Places to see in our down time?

Place for a possible meet up? Hope to get there early enough to check out the area.

Anything else you think would helpful.....

Any info is greatly appreciated!

There's a prediction of SNOW...any thought on the show being cancelled?

Thanks!

~Live with intention!   *   ~Walk to the edge!   *    ~Listen hard!  ~

~ Practice wellness!   *  ~Play with abandon!   *   ~Appreciate your friends!  ~

~ Choose with no regret!  * ~ Continue to learn!  * ~ Laugh!  ~

~Do what you love!  *  ~LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS!   ~  By Radmacher

geoman286

geoman286
  • 421 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationNorth Central Pennsylvania

There is only on-street parking available at our venue and it is free. You are able to park on both sides of the street on E 10th Ave. (in front of the music hall/library) and on the adjacent streets. The names of the streets around the building are Louise St.(to the left, when facing the front of the building), Margaret St. (to the right, when facing the building), and E 11th Ave. (behind the building). The music hall is located on the front-left of the building. Since the doors open one hour before the show, I recommend getting there a little earlier to hopefully get closer parking. The best place to park is on Louise St, because it is next to the music hall entrance.

Every day I think of you...And how things could have been
Hoping you are doing well...Not fighting yourself for time
Can't you tell I miss you...Don't you know I Love you...And want you to be happy

https://youtu.be/jowZJe2ppqs

suomi usa

suomi usa
  • 183 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNew York

Hei geoman286!

Thanks so much for the info.  I'm picking up my Jersey friend early in the morning and then

heading west for about 6 hours.  That should give us plenty of time to get to the venue

provided the weather cooperates!

We'll be sure to get to the venue early so we can find parking.  Don't mind walking a bit

as long as we find a spot.  It's always much nicer to get a spot nearby so thanks for your

advice!  I'll be making up little maps so we'll be sure to find all the streets and our way to

the venue!

We have first row balcony seats.  I'll bring binoculars.

Thanks again for all your good info!  :thankyou:

~Live with intention!   *   ~Walk to the edge!   *    ~Listen hard!  ~

~ Practice wellness!   *  ~Play with abandon!   *   ~Appreciate your friends!  ~

~ Choose with no regret!  * ~ Continue to learn!  * ~ Laugh!  ~

~Do what you love!  *  ~LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS!   ~  By Radmacher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users