8 replies to this topic

charlottehobbit

charlottehobbit
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNetherlands

Hey folks!

My name is Charlotte, 25 years old, Nightwish fan since I'm 12. Damn, that makes me feel old and wrinkly.

I regard myself a Hobbit, because I like tea, gardening, good food, a great party and the outdoors.

I'm a graduated composer / songwriter building my own business as a composer for films & games and am producing my own debut album as a songwriter as we speak (The Platonica Project). In my spare time I love to sit outside reading a good book, making cocktails, drinking craft beer and enjoying time with friends and my S.O. In the holidays I prefer to go camping and hiking.

This summer, I'm going hiking in Norway, would love to see the fjords. Still on my to travel list are a whisky distillery trip in Scotland, climbing Mount Ngauruhoe (Mount Doom) and enjoying a sauna in Finland.

On my musical wishlist are producing a concept album (in progress as we speak!), composing music for an epic fantasy film or game (really if they're going to make a film adaption of The Long Earth I WANT IN), and writing a song with Tuomas - the songwriter who initially made me decide to write songs and study at the conservatoire.

Any questions, just ask or check my profile :D

Check out my debut album and be a part of The Platonica Project: a musical story about illusions and delusions, true love and imaginary friendship, a world where fantasy and reality intertwine... igg.me/at/platonica

roestseel

roestseel
  • Members
  • 1705 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Welcome to the forum! I am a Nightwish fan since 15, and I'm 26 right now. I can feel ya!

Spectre

Spectre
  • 297 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationOuter Space

Still on my to travel list are a whisky distillery trip in Scotland [...] and enjoying a sauna in Finland.

Ha! These are on my travel wishlist as well! I'd love to have a sauna in winter where you jump right into the snow to cool down! :D

I wonder if we already have a whiskey thread somewhere on the forum...

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

charlottehobbit

charlottehobbit
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNetherlands

Thanks for the warm words guys :)

Check out my debut album and be a part of The Platonica Project: a musical story about illusions and delusions, true love and imaginary friendship, a world where fantasy and reality intertwine... igg.me/at/platonica

Tommi69

Tommi69
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland
Hello Charlotte and welcome!...and i am 47 years young...

charlottehobbit

charlottehobbit
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNetherlands

Suddenly I feel so young... :P

Razorclaw

Razorclaw
  • Members
  • 395 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationUSA

Suddenly I feel so young... :P

I'm 35 so....

Nightwish 2/26/16 Sonata Arctica 2/26/16+3/29/16+11/18/16  Delain 2/26/16+3/29/16  Lacuna Coil 5/21/16  Butcher Babies 5/21/16 Stitched Up Heart 7/17/16+7/23/16+10/26/16 Dark Tranquillity 11/13/16 Starkill 11/13/16 Leaves Eyes 11/18/16

Slayed Dreamer

Slayed Dreamer
  • 511 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Hey and welcome to the forums! I am 41 and NW fan since the late 1990's.

Graphic Designer & illustrator from Finland • Drumming, guitar playing & singing – just the things you cannot live without • NW fan since 1999

Harvest

Harvest
  • 1626 posts
  • GenderMale

Welcome! Try to avoid smoking pipe, though. Bad habit :) .

And. Jesus Christ, I'm going to be 40 in a few days. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users