Well, I'm back.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nenya

Nenya
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • GenderFemale

It's been a while.. 6 years? I don't know. Anyway, hi. I figured I'd come hang around here again occasionally. Not too often, though. I'll mostly be reading, anyway. 

So, the basic info comes down to: born in 1986, married, 1 kid ( = hardly any time on my hands), been following Nightwish for... I don't know.. 16 years? Something like that. Somewhere around the Wishmaster era.

Cheers.

None has the right to judge my soul but me

Acornshield

Acornshield
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationMirkwood

Hello, Nenya! :)

we have to keep the love going and music is the clue

Nenya

Nenya
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • GenderFemale

Hi, how are you?

Wow, such a list in the profile section. Seriously. I didn't answer everything.  ;)

Slayed Dreamer

Slayed Dreamer
  • 511 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Hi Nenya and welcome... back? :D

(Is "back" the right way to put it - as we probably haven't met before? I have been around since ... 2013 or so.)

Graphic Designer & illustrator from Finland • Drumming, guitar playing & singing – just the things you cannot live without • NW fan since 1999

Nenya

Nenya
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • GenderFemale

Hi

It kinda depends on your perspective. If you're welcoming me to the forums, I guess there could be some debate over the "back" as well, since I haven't been on this particular forum before; it moved back in the day and I didn't move with it. If you're welcoming me to the community, I guess that would result in welcome back, considering I used to be a pretty active part of the community. If you're welcoming me into the group of people you (specifically you, as an individual) see online, then it would be Welcome! 

But either way works for me. Thank you and well met! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users