7 replies to this topic

Denna

Denna
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationAustria

Hey guys, lovely to meet all of you!

I'm from Austria and I've been a Nightwish fan since I saw the music video for Nemo on TV, which was about 11 years ago (wow, time flies). I'm still at university, trying to survive the sometimes dull academic years with great music and general positivity ;). My passions include literature, travelling, cooking and trying out great food from all over the world, history (my field of study) and all kinds of cool nerdy stuff.

Hope to have a great time in the forum and share my love for the band with you guys! Cheers!

Why were the Middle Ages called "The Dark Ages"? - Because there were so many knights. :dwarf:

Kvothe

Kvothe
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationItaly

Hi, my loving Denna!  ;)

"It's not the tree that forsakes the flower

But the flower that forsakes the tree

Someday I'll learn to love these scars

Still fresh from the red-hot blade of your words"

Slayed Dreamer

Slayed Dreamer
  • 504 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Hey and welcome to the forums!

Graphic Designer & illustrator from Finland • Drumming, guitar playing & singing – just the things you cannot live without • NW fan since 1999

Spectre

Spectre
  • 296 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationOuter Space

Hi Denna!

Hope you have a good time at the forums! There is actually a lot of Nightwish history to explore here ...

eugeniazanarini

eugeniazanarini
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationItaly/Ukraine

Hello Denna! Welcome :D it's great to know that you study history, because next year I am going to university and that is exactly what I want to study - history! :D have a nice time here future collegue :) and yes, listening to Nightwish does help survive school/academic years!)) Cheers! 

Tommi69

Tommi69
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Welcome Denna!!

Denna

Denna
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationAustria

Thank you for your warm welcomes! :) And it's also really cool to meet a fellow future (wannabe :D ) historian! Enter history, the grand finale! :horns:  :laugh: 

Why were the Middle Ages called "The Dark Ages"? - Because there were so many knights. :dwarf:

eugeniazanarini

eugeniazanarini
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationItaly/Ukraine

Thank you for your warm welcomes! :) And it's also really cool to meet a fellow future (wannabe :D ) historian! Enter history, the grand finale! :horns:  :laugh:

enter ratkind! hehe! have you ever thought of quoting Nightwish in your essays? :D :P also thank youu haha and hope you're having a great time studying! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users