• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

rainbowblizzard

rainbowblizzard
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNevada, USA

Well, where should I begin? Let's see. I'm rainbowblizzard, I'm 24, and I hail from the USA. You can call me Karla if you want -- I like that much better than my real name anyway (and there's quite a history as to why). 

For starters, I've been a fan of Nightwish since... well, since I was in high school. Can't remember the exact year, but somewhere between 2006-2010. A friend of mine sent me a link to a video with Nemo in it, and it's been absolute love ever since. I was never able to actually buy any albums until a few months ago, though, and currently I have Endless Forms Most Beautiful and Imaginaerum. (Even though I keep calling it Imaginarium for some godawful reason.) 

Unlike a lot of people, I don't have a favorite vocalist. I love all three. They're all glorious and wonderful and sound amazing on their respective albums. I mean, I don't just love Nightwish for the vocals, anyway. I love Nightwish as a whole collective thing, haha. It's just amazing :D 

In the mundane world, I sell fireworks for a living. It's a pretty awesome job, if you discount coming home smelling like gunpowder every day! Haha. I'm more of the creative type, being really into music and writing, though I'm a terrible visual artist. I play clarinet and alto saxophone, though I know the clarinet better of the two. Video games are another thing I'm really into, and my absolute favorite video game series of all time is Pokemon. I've loved Pokemon since I was 6, so... I've been into that quite a while! 

Anyway. I'm also not big on talking, or really being around people all that much. I'm pretty solitary, and I'm a huge introvert. 

I'm sure you're tired of reading this now ;) so... I'm glad to be here :D 

eugeniazanarini

eugeniazanarini
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationItaly/Ukraine

Welcome Karla! Hope you'll have a nice time here!! :D 

Denna

Denna
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationAustria

Hey, really nice to meet you! I also love Pokemon since I was a kid and Gardevoir has always been one of my favs! So cool :D

Why were the Middle Ages called "The Dark Ages"? - Because there were so many knights. :dwarf:

rainbowblizzard

rainbowblizzard
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNevada, USA

Thanks, guys  :laugh:

Hey, really nice to meet you! I also love Pokemon since I was a kid and Gardevoir has always been one of my favs! So cool :D

Omg, really? That's awesome! Gardevoir's my #1 favorite :D 

Spectre

Spectre
  • 298 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationOuter Space

Hi there!

Hope you are having a good time on the forums ... the people here are as colourful as a rainbow! :)

Acornshield

Acornshield
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationMirkwood

Welcome to the forum, Karla! :)

we have to keep the love going and music is the clue

Tommi69

Tommi69
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland
Welcome Karla!!

Slayed Dreamer

Slayed Dreamer
  • 511 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationFinland

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

Graphic Designer & illustrator from Finland • Drumming, guitar playing & singing – just the things you cannot live without • NW fan since 1999

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users