Such a good read! Thanks for sharing!

Damian

Damian
  • Moderador
  • 1178 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationRosario, Argentina

That was very interesting!

“I sometimes do,” she sniggers. “It’s a fine line. The thing is, if I get too affected, I can’t sing. I try to let it transmit through me, but then I become very sensitive to what I get back. If I’m already close to feeling it too much and then I see someone ‘blubbing’, I’m gone and I simply have to look away.”

This reminds me of that time when she was singing "Strong" with the Red Limo Quartet, and she broke down and couldn't sing the last line cause her voice didn't come out. I loved it. I love when singers show they're really feeling it. Must be a hard challenge to take control of all the emotions going on during concerts.

Spectre

Spectre
  • 298 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationOuter Space

Excellent piece! I did love this final line:

For [...] all those who interpret the colours of life through the glass of music, Nightwish is more than just a band.

Ahasverus

Ahasverus
  • Members
  • 1141 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationColombia
It's a beautiful interview, I always love Floor ones, she's always sincere and open, and she expresses her feelings and the band's very decisively (good and bad, which is good).

We are so blessed, I will miss her next year, but I wish her a beautiful maternity :)

Save Deep Silent Complete! ---- Why Nymphomaniac Fantasia is better than Endless Forms Most Beautiful (The Song)

Serena

Serena
  • Moderador
  • 2700 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationSpain

Great interview!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users