Did you know that those pirates come from the Redbeard cartoon albums? The first time I saw them in a Asterix album, I had a 'wait-a-minute-I've-seen those pirates-before'-moment. It did cost quite a lot of my memory brain cells before the quarter dropped. Never seen that between 2 major cartoons-series before.
I think, I could make a top-5 of drummers as well, but that would be more on a general appeal basis than on how they are technical rated, since I don't have that knowledge. It really surprised me that you mentioned Stewart Copeland.
So, my top-5 of favourite drummers is:
1. Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac - crazy as a mad man, but I reckon that's his appeal
2. Cesar Zuiderwijk - From The Golden Earring - not only a very nice guy, but I think he's a fantastic drummer as well
3. All Blue Man Group-drummers, because they are so, so very spectacular creative
4. The KODO-drummers from Japan. Just love all the tradition/education/classy style of these guys and (since 20 years or so) girls
5. Jukka Nevalainen - I just like Jukka behind the drums and his personality
Another top-5: favourite things about Greece
1. The Olympic Games
2. Island hopping
3. The incredible hospitality of the people in the small villages on Crete
4. Agios Nicolaos on Crete, because I (while backpacking) had one of the most amazing times of my life there, socializing and having great fun with people from all over the world, while staying in a youth hostel. It lasted a whole month, which is a very unusual long time for backpackers to stay at one place, but they all did. The farewells were extremely hard, although I met some of them again in their own country (and later in the NL).
5. The Greek salad and pistachio nuts.
´dance me to your beauty with a burning violin,
lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove,
raise a tent of shelter now, though every thread is torn,
we're both of us beneath our love, we're both of us above, dance me till the end of love´