Tuomas TH.com interview and promo

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Baki

Baki
  • 1482 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationSerbia
And tell him that he (and some fans here) have a very specieist attitude towards spiders.
I joined the original nightwish.com forum on 3rd February 2003, and have made there exactly 3,091 posts. Then I joined the Nightwish-world forum on 28th August 2009, and made there exactly 451 posts. I joined this forum on 4th December 2011. I couldn't care less how many posts I am going to make here.

Apsara

Apsara
  • 1618 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNirvana
^ Make sure to tell him that it's a little 155 cm tall girl who thinks they're so cute. :P Just to make him feel manly.
It's actually nice that he wasn't ashamed to admit his arachnophobia. It's very refreshing to find a guy who's not afraid to be afraid. It takes more courage for a man to admit he's afraid than it does for him to try to act as though he's not scared of anything. You can tell him that to make him feel better after you laugh at him. :giggle:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to die. -Inigo Montoya
I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams...And then I always get woken up in the morning to the sound of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy? -Leopold "Butters" Stotch
A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde
Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand. Leave me the hell alone...And I'll give you $20.

LFMAC

LFMAC
  • Members
  • 104 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationSomewhere far away
^ I squealed when I saw that horrible horrible spider! The interview is 30 minutes long! WHY are we focusing only on the spider?? :P (and no, the second one is not cute either...) <_<
Losing Faith Makes a Crime

One of the mindless ghouls

Apsara

Apsara
  • 1618 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNirvana
Oh god you're as bad as my Mom! :sarcastichand: She can't even look at a picture of a spider, even fake ones scare the bejeebles out of her. :giggle: Dad too, which is hilarious as they're in my top 5 for favorite animals. Fourth to be exact, behind bats, sharks, and snakes. Seems like everything everyone claims I should be scared of is cute to me. :unsure: Except centipedes, those things are nasty. I'm not afraid of them, but yuck are they gross.

And we're talking about the spider to make you squeal. :P You really don't think the little drumming spider is cute? I think he's adorable. :giggle: I have another cute one, but I think at this point posting more spiders would just be cruel. Let's talk about that fish he caught instead. Do you think he's the catch and release kind of guy? Or do you think he has some poor dead fish hanging on a wall somewhere? God I hate that, it's so vulgar. Like, "hey look at the innocent life I extinguished the other day for no reason other than my own amusement! Aren't I something." <_< What kind of fish was it again? Perhaps he caught it for food, which is a different matter. But it still makes Momma angler fish angry.
Posted Image
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to die. -Inigo Montoya
I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams...And then I always get woken up in the morning to the sound of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy? -Leopold "Butters" Stotch
A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde
Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand. Leave me the hell alone...And I'll give you $20.

SannaH

SannaH
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationJokikunta / Finland
I have to agree that spider was really ugly. Good that he didn't know if it was venomous or not....
Sometimes life is just like a huuuuuge pile of dirty laundry.

SannaH: Romance
* Tuomas: What we are alive for

"Huoleton on hevoseton"

dragonprincess

dragonprincess
  • 972 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationGermany

^ I squealed when I saw that horrible horrible spider! The interview is 30 minutes long! WHY are we focusing only on the spider?? :P (and no, the second one is not cute either...) <_<

Because... the spider became famous suddenly. ;)

"Ladies and gentlemen

Be heartlessly welcome!

To Cirque De Morgue

And what a show we have for you tonight!"

The Escapist - Official Tuomas Holopainen Website

solarsun

solarsun
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationAuckland New Zealand
Better dust out the chat room then Carol :giggle: there was a big spider in the corner the last time I was in there! Just sitting there like it owns the place heehee.

Simona

Simona
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia
Apsara, coincidence? I'm a little girl and I think spiders are cute, too. :D

dragonprincess

dragonprincess
  • 972 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationGermany
The words "spiders" and "cute" don't belong into one sentence.

"Ladies and gentlemen

Be heartlessly welcome!

To Cirque De Morgue

Simona

Simona
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia
Let us argue about this forever. :dwarf:

*Dandelion*

*Dandelion*
  • Moderators
  • 905 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationHungary
I'm with dragonprincess here. :giggle:

@solarsun: I'm sure that for the 4th of April it will be clean and neat. But you should never tell him that once there was a spider there. He will never come again... :P We are so mean to him, aren't we? Although most of us are afraid of spiders too... :blush:
"I think that we're all mentally ill. Those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better - and maybe not all that much better after all." (Stephen King)

solarsun

solarsun
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationAuckland New Zealand
True Dandelion we will keep that a secret :ph34r: for now.... haha.

dragonprincess

dragonprincess
  • 972 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationGermany
Hehehe, good that he doesn't read the NW forum, so he'll never find something out about the secret.

"Ladies and gentlemen

Be heartlessly welcome!

To Cirque De Morgue

Apsara

Apsara
  • 1618 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationNirvana
I'll bet he has spies for that sort of thing. :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users